Area: 1323 m2
Grundstück: 3550 m2
Terrasse: 300 m2
The villa, already under construction, is located on one of the highest plots in the exclusive La Reserva de Alcuzcuz, a private residential area between the Ballesteros-designed golf course, Los Arqueros, and Europe’s finest residential estate, La Zagaleta.
Offering the perfect blend of privacy and convenience, the villa is just five minutes from the coast, ten minutes from Marbella and walking distance to the picturesque Andalusian pueblo of La Heredia.
Villa Alcuzcuz has won two major architectural awards – Best Architecture Single Residence, Spain at the European Property Awards and Best Architecture Single Residence, Europe beating other stunning projects from Portugal, France, Italy, Poland and Cyprus at the International Property Awards.
Villa Alcuzcuz has the following stand-out features:
* First avant-garde luxury house in Marbella built under Passive House Regulations and Standards (saving more than 75 % on energy costs with superior quality construction)
* Walking distance to shops and restaurants
* South-facing plot with unobstructed sea views
* 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms
* Superlative terraces around a huge infinity pool with direct sea views
* Magnificent 519 metre-squared basement with cinema area, sports bar, games area with pool table, VIP seating areas, DJ booth, state-of-the-art golf simulator, fully equipped gym, wellness zone with treatment rooms, relaxation areas and bathroom.
* Custom designed furniture, fittings and lighting included.
Price: 8.495.000€ during construction period.
The completion is planned for the end of December 2020 when the price will increase to 9.995.000 €.
The price includes, in both cases, 1.000.000 € for the custom-made furniture by UDesign exclusively for Villa Alcuzcuz.
If you fall in love with that spectacular house, please contact us for more details.